Be your own boss, do you have what it takes?
To join our team you need to:
Be able to communicate well in English (knowing other languages can be beneficial and attract niche market clientele)
Qualify for Blue Card in QLD (or equivalent in other states if required)
Have a valid car drivers’ licence
Be financially sound, have a good credit rating and no previous bankruptcies
Be prepared to spend $25,000 to $40,000 to buy our equipment
Do these points appeal to you?
- Happy and rewarding work environment
- Flexible working hours, sometimes work on weekends and be off during the week
- Relaxed way of earning money (how much is up to you!)
- Enjoy working one-on-one with people, especially children
- Foster attributes like punctuality, respect, empathy and sometimes patience!
- Experience the ease of our Workshops and the joy they create
- Like craft & creativity
- Have good visualising and manual skills
- Able to follow a proven method and work systematically
- Ideal for:
- Husband and wife team or partnership
- Solo operator prepared to employ helpers for larger events
- Energetic retirees looking for a meaningful way of life
If you are interested:
Please contact us and we will send you our Introduction Information and Expression of Interest Form.
Once we receive your application, we will start the qualifying process and keep you informed.
There is no commitment, neither side, until agreements are exchanged and signed.